This website uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.   More details
Usha Muralidharan

Repair charges for blocked WC (toilet)

The drain of the toilet (WC) in my rented apartment was blocked and I requested the company administering the set of apartments to send someone to fix the problem.
The repair company attributed the block to a toilet cleaning stone which had accidentally got flushed down.
The administrator then sent the invoice for the repair charges to be paid by me and would not cover it under general repairs in the buulding.
Will I be able to claim the amount paid for the repair against my Kombi-Haushaltversicherung with Allianz?
1 answer
  • Monday, 19.02.2018 um 16:59 Uhr
Dear Mr. Muralidharan

You are welcome to report this claim to the private liability insurance. If you are insured with us, you can reach our colleagues in the claims department on the toll-free number 0800 22 33 44. 
We would be happy to take a look at the case with you.

Best regards
How helpful do you find this answer?

File attachments
    Similar questions

    Einfache Versicherung für WG?

    Ich wohne in einer WG. Wie kann ich mich unkompliziert versichern?

    Neue Wohnung

    Ich ziehe um und möchte die Haushaltversicherung auf der neuen Mietwohnung gelten lassen. Wird das versicherte Objekt automatisch angepasst, wenn... Prompt

    Schaden man fremden Auto

    Meine Tochter hat sich das Auto unseres Mitbewohners ausgeliehen und beim Ausparken einen Schaden an der vorderen Stossstange verursacht. Deckt... Prompt